When we become grandmothers we want to be as cool as the fantastic Mrs. Nene Leakes. Check out her sweet little glambaby. She sure has grown up. They don’t stay little babies for long. Before we know they’re getting into stuff.
My daughters are nearly as tall as I am now, but when they were wee ones I would have loved these! ToeBlooms. How cute.
As moms, we know there is always that stage where you don’t want to put shoes on your babies so you simply keep their feet warm with socks when it’s cold or let them go barefoot when it’s hot outside. Toe Blooms are an adorable alternative to soft shoes or bland white socks with a small yellow bow. They wrap around your baby girl’s feet and add an adorable charm to any outfit.
Now that the holidays are upon us, there is really no cuter way to dress up those frilly velvet dresses. ToeBlooms let you dress your little girl up with a fashionable flare. And, they are always perfect gifts for new moms.
And, moms with boys, not to worry! They have ToeBuds for the little guys as well.
Plus, this is a mom-owned business and who doesn’t want to help fellow moms get a leg up in the business world?
ToeBlooms retail for around $22 – $24.
If you are traveling to Los Angeles from now through the end of the year you can take advantage of their TRAVEL LITE package. I love W Hotels! Last year I visited the W Hotel in midtown Atlanta as well as the W in Times Square and love them! If you have never stayed at a W hotel you won’t be disapppointed!
Starting at $699, the TRAVEL LITE package includes:
- A luxurious stay in a Mega Suite (ooh, nice!)
- Quinny Modd Stroller for use during your stay (fantastic when you don’t want to lug a stroller with you when you travel)
- Welcome Basket with a Skip Hop Bib, Baby Einstein Rainstick Pal, and $25 gift card to Traveling Tikes (what a nice touch and will keep the littel ones occupied)
- Choice of 4 hours of babysitting service, or full day poolside cabana rental (I’d go with the cabana rental. You can never go wrong there!)
- $100 Food and Beverage Credit at NINETHIRTY and The Backyard Restaurants (food = YES!)
- Complimentary valet and WiFi (I love this because Wifi and valet services can add up!)
This travel package from the W Los Angeles is perfect for out-of-towners as well as those who live in LA or nearby.
Learn more at www.wlosangeles.com/travellite
Pregnancy is a beautiful and blessed experience and my pregnancy was amazing (thank God). Mali-Sarai was born on March 13, 2006 a beautiful and healthy baby girl”. — MALI’S MAMA