If you are traveling to Los Angeles from now through the end of the year you can take advantage of their TRAVEL LITE package. I love W Hotels! Last year I visited the W Hotel in midtown Atlanta as well as the W in Times Square and love them! If you have never stayed at a W hotel you won’t be disapppointed!
Starting at $699, the TRAVEL LITE package includes:
- A luxurious stay in a Mega Suite (ooh, nice!)
- Quinny Modd Stroller for use during your stay (fantastic when you don’t want to lug a stroller with you when you travel)
- Welcome Basket with a Skip Hop Bib, Baby Einstein Rainstick Pal, and $25 gift card to Traveling Tikes (what a nice touch and will keep the littel ones occupied)
- Choice of 4 hours of babysitting service, or full day poolside cabana rental (I’d go with the cabana rental. You can never go wrong there!)
- $100 Food and Beverage Credit at NINETHIRTY and The Backyard Restaurants (food = YES!)
- Complimentary valet and WiFi (I love this because Wifi and valet services can add up!)
This travel package from the W Los Angeles is perfect for out-of-towners as well as those who live in LA or nearby.
Learn more at www.wlosangeles.com/travellite
This the very first time I’ve ever been to Miami and I must say it’s a fabulous place to visit! It’s October. It’s 80 plus degress. The sun is beaming splendidly. The pace is fast. You get the picture.
I am down here for the annual Blogalicious conference where I will be speaking about finding your tribe as a blogger. As a blogger since 2004 I know a little about finding and even creating your own tribe. Be sure to follow the #blogalicious10 hashtag on Twitter to see all the action, information, and blogging and social media tips.
While I’m here in Miami I am staying at the Trump International in Suny Isles, about 30 minutes frm South Beach! It is beyond fabulous. I love it. Why? Because they believe in paying attetion to the details. I travel a lot and I know it’s the little things that matter.
CHRYSLER GROUP 2011 DODGE DURANGO
For Labor Day weekend we rented a Dodge caravan for our little mini-vacay and it was in a word — phenomenal! Seriously, we are thinking about buying a minivan now because of how spacious and comfortable it was.
This weekend, I was also really excited to hear about Dodge’s new 2011 Durango. According to Dodge, the new Durango offers 45 safety and security features. I know this is vitally important to families.
A few years ago we rented a Dodge Durango when we took a trip to Arlington, VA to visit my mother and it was a gas guzzler! Now, however, Dodge has reformulated how the Durango uses fuel and drivers can now drive the equivalent of going from Detroit to New York City or San Diego to San Francisco without having to stop for fuel. I don’t know how they did it, but that is very impressive news. Having driven a Durango years ago, I just hope it’s true!
Check out the new 2011 Dodge Durango at www.dodge.com
Photo Credit: CHRYSLER GROUP LLC