Don’t let life pass you by; instead be sure to take the time to stop and smell the roses and hear the birds sing. There is beauty all around you if you pause long enough to recognize it.
Chinese Proverb: A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
Here’s What’s New on MommyToo.com Today
- For nursing moms breastfeeding in public causes a lot of unnecessary angst. What are your thoughts about nursing in public: it should be done discreetly or let it all hang out?
- Food allergies are plaguing children in record numbers these days. Learn new ways your child can still enjoy good foods without the chance of getting an allergic reaction to foods.
- We love eco-baby brands. Check out this new company: BamBam Collection.
- Are you looking for a new television set for the Super Bowl? Look no further than Wal-Mart for rollback savings.
- John Edwards dropped out of the presidential race today. Is this good news, bad news, or who cares?
- Meet Kim, a mom of one from Los Angeles.
- Join the Mommy Too! Network.
- Become Kim’s friend.