Monday, December 17, 2007
Last Thursday we decided to put up an informal poll to see how many black mothers support Hillary Clinton and how many support Barack Obama. The results are in and even though the poll is highly unscientific moms overwhelmingly voted for Barack Obama (92%). Hillary Clinton received one vote at 8%.
We are going to continue running this poll until January 1, 2008 to get more respondents. If you would like to cast your vote, click here.
- Christmas and Kwanzaa are just around the corner (like, next week!) so be sure to find some great last-minute deals on our Mama’s Shopping blog.
- Parents around the country are up in arms about cupcakes in school. They believe that cupcakes contribute to childhood obesity. What do you think? Are parents missing the bigger picture. Let’s hear your thoughts?
- Did you know that President Bush’s new budget, if passed this week, will drop 500,000 poor mothers and children from the WIC rolls as early as February? We’ve linked up to an easy form to tell Congress not to pass Bush’s budget. Help poor women and children today. Honestly, it takes less than five minutes.
- We’ve added a brand new feature on MommyToo.com — Mommy Too! Approved. If we review a product that we really love, we’ll let you know. Check out what we love so far.
- Be sure to sign up for the Mommy Too! Network, where you can meet moms like you. Plus, be automatically entered to win great prizes!